PLEASE BE AWARE OF OUR SALON POLICY. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF OUR CLIENTS TO KNOW & ADHERE TO OUR SALON POLICY.
NOTE: We value our clients and your continued support of our small business. These policies are set in place to help us maintain the highest standards of service to all.
ONCE AGAIN WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CONTINUED SUPPORT!
1. NO-SHOW Appointments (without contacting us) will be charged up to 100% of the scheduled appointment cost.
2. If you NO-SHOW your appointment and have a coupon/gift card it will No longer be redeemable.
3. All Cancellations or rescheduling must be done within 48 Hours before your appointment time.
4. We welcome WELL BEHAVED children to appointments, but we ask that you please respect there are other clients having services and we also ask please no food or drink.
5. Coming early to your appointment will NOT guarantee your appointment will start Early! We run on a very tight schedule, and need time in between appointments for things like sanitizing tools, showing products and prepping our area for our next valued guest.
6. A Beauty Collective certifies our Lashes, Skin, and Brows for 3 days (the first 72 hours) after initial appointment. After your first 72 hours all re-do appointments (if not otherwise specified) will be the normal full price charge of the appointment. If you have a problem with your Lashes, Skin or Brows please contact us asap so we can fix the problem.
7. In order for your appointment to be counted and charged as a fill in you must have at least 30% of your lashes in tact. Having Less than 30% of your lash line remaining and not letting us know may result in being charged as a full set or extended fill in at the artist’s discretion. The artist will do what they can in the time allotted.
8. Clients must adhere to pre and post care instructions for Eyelash, Brow, Skin and Permanent Makeup services to ensure results and proper healing.
9. We require a credit card on file to book services. The card will go into an encrypted system and can not be seen and nothing is charged at time of booking. The only time the card will be charged is if you “No Show” the appointment or after the service is complete.
10. A deposit may be taken for longer services. The deposit will go toward the service but if the appointment is canceled, no-showed or moved less than 24 hours before, the deposit will not be refunded.
11. Please remember that if you book an appointment it’s important to keep it and not move it. Frequently moving appointments, even within our policy, may result in a small non-refundable deposit. It is difficult for the artist to fill last minute appointments.
12. If you are a return or existing client and you need to schedule a future touch up appointment or future enhancement session, please call, text our concierge directly at 682.215.0827, book your own appointment online at our website or email us at booking@ABeautyCollective.com
13. WAITLIST: We very rarely have cancellations or rescheduled appointments, however please speak to our concierge directly by phone/text 682.215.0827 if you would like to be added to the waitlist.
14. All guests must complete the coinciding consent intake form before your artist starts your service. These will be provided to you digitally when you book your appointment or you can come in person to complete them.
15. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE: A Beauty Collective reserves the right to refuse service and training to anyone at our discretion
Return/ Exchange Policy
A Beauty Collective is happy to accept returns and exchanges for unused, unopened products, in its original packaging within 15 days of purchase. The product must be unused and unopened. All return money will be put back on the card that the product was originally purchased on. Cash will be given for all original cash and check payments. You also have the choice to put your return on A Beauty Collective gift card.
Thank You so much for your support and for being a valued guest of
A Beauty Collective!